Start South Resources
Start South High School Authorization Form
Start South Student Registration Worksheet
Transfer Evaluation System (TES)
The Transfer Evaluation System (TES) is an interactive tool that helps transfer students assess which credits earned at their current or former school may transfer to USA. It is important to keep in mind that the TES is an unofficial course evaluation. USA will make an official determination of transfer credit acceptance after you are admitted to the university and official transcripts for all of your previously completed coursework have been received. Click here to view the TES.
Grade Opt-In Form
Start South only records grades of “A” or “B” on USA transcripts. Any student wishing
to keep a
grade of “C” in a class must request the grade to be posted. Click here to fill out the Grade Opt-In from.
4-Year Graduation Plans by Major
To make strategic dual enrollment course decisions, check out the USA Bulletin which gives the graduation plan for individual majors.
- Click here to view the current USA Bulletin
- Click "Degrees and Programs"
- Find major
- Click on "Graduation Plan" tab
- Click on course for course description and pre-requisite information.
Start South Handbook
The Start South Handbook will be available for download soon.
Support Services provides the following to students, access to USA Libraries, USA Center for Excellence tutoring, Center for Education Accessibility & Disability Resources, discounted tickets for USA Athletic events, summer research experiences, Student ID, activating JagMail, and a dedicated USA Start South Success Coordinator.
- Access to USA Library (in person and online)
- Access to USA Center for Academic Excellence tutoring services (in person and online)
- Access to Center for Educational Accessibility & Disability Resources (in person and online)
- Dedicated USA Start South Success Coordinator
- Access to discounted tickets for USA Athletics events
- Access to summer research experiences