Start South Resources
Start South Student Digital Folder
Find all the information you need to apply and register along with helpful student information in this folder.
- SPR 2024
- FA 2024
4-Year Graduation Plans by Major
To make strategic dual enrollment course decisions, use the USA Bulletin which gives the graduation plan for individual majors.
- Click "Degrees and Programs."
- Find Major.
- Click on "Graduation Plan" tab.
- Click on course for course description and pre-requisite information.
- Print Options tab is located in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Transfer Evaluation System (TES)
The Transfer Evaluation System (TES) is an interactive tool that helps transfer students assess which credits earned at their current or former school may transfer to USA. It is important to keep in mind that the TES is an unofficial course evaluation. USA will make an official determination of transfer credit acceptance after you are admitted to the university and official transcripts for all of your previously completed coursework have been received. Click here to view the TES.
Support Services provides the following to students, access to USA Libraries, USA Center for Excellence tutoring, Center for Education Accessibility & Disability Resources, discounted tickets for USA Athletic events, summer research experiences, Student ID, activating JagMail, and a dedicated USA Start South Success course.
- Access to USA Library (in person and online)
- Access to USA Center for Academic Excellence tutoring services (in person and online)
- Access to Center for Educational Accessibility & Disability Resources (in person and online)
- Dedicated USA Start South Success Course
- Access to discounted tickets for USA Athletics events
- Access to summer research experiences