Why Live On-Campus?
Because You Are Home.
South students who live on campus say it’s definitely the best choice for getting
involved, making friends, and staying on top of studies. Research shows that students
who live on campus have a higher GPA and graduation rate along with a greater sense
of belonging. Consider the benefits:
- Be steps away from everything — classes, dining, library, rec center and athletic
- Meet dozens of fellow students through numerous activities and programs.
- On game days, you’re steps away from our brand new stadium!
- Everything’s included — plus no security deposit! Furniture, utilities, laundry, mail,
designated parking, Internet and cable TV.
- USA’s dining plans reduce time spent shopping, cooking and clean up.
- Academic year contract — no commitment to stay for summer unless you want to.