Living where you learn means that eventually, you'll need to eat. With the dining experience at South you'll never have to worry! Click here for USA Dining Locations.
The MealsThe meals portion of each meal plan is available at the Fresh Food Company, South's all-you-care-to-eat dining location. The Fresh Food Company is located on the 2nd floor of the Dining Hall adjacent to the residential communities.
The BucksBonus Bucks supplement your meal plan and are accepted as payment at all USA Dining locations. Unused Bonus Bucks roll from fall to spring but expire at the end of the spring term.
How it WorksOnce you have a meal plan, your Student ID works like a debit card. Just swipe your card and the amount is deducted each time there is a food service transaction.
|Residential Meal Plan||# of Meals||Bonus Bucks
|Jag Pass 450||Unlimited||$450||$2,130||•||•||•||•||•|
|Jag Pass 300||Unlimited||$300||$1,975||•||•||•||•||•|
|Jag Pass 175||Unlimited||$175||$1,850||•||•||•||•||•|
|USA 10 w/$500 Bonus Bucks||10/wk||$500||$1,850||•||•||•||•|
|All Bucks Plan||-----||$1,400||$1,400||•||•||•|
|USA 7 w/$100 Bonus Bucks||7/wk||$100||$1,035||•||•||•|
*Rates are subject to change
Credit hours must be accepted and approved by the Office of the Registrar.
- Freshmen: 0-29 credit hours
- Sophomores: 30-59 credit hours
- Juniors, Seniors, & Graduates: 60 credit hours or more
All students living in University housing are required to have a residential meal plan.
Changing Your Meal Plan
- Prior to Move-In: You may change your meal plan through the MyUSAHousing portal.
- After Move-In: Through the 2nd week of classes you may change your meal plan at the Central Housing Office or by sending an email to email@example.com – please include your name, Jag Number, and requested plan.
Meal plan charges will be adjusted for approved changes based on the current meal plan, requested meal plan, date meal plan change is received/processed and meal plan usage (if applicable).
Additional Dining Information
- If you have special dietary needs or concerns, please call USA Dining at (251) 460-6296.
- All 'Jag Pass' residential meal plans come with ten (10) guest meals per semester. If you run out of guest meals, you can always treat a friend using Bonus Bucks, Dining Dollars, or Jag Cash.
WANT TO KNOW MORE? Menus, hours of operations for all dining locations, and more information is available by visiting USA Dining or by calling USA Dining at (251) 460-6296.