No plans tonight? Bored? Jaguar Productions can help! We offer a variety of tickets to local attractions at a discounted rate. USA students and faculty/staff can purchase tickets to the following:
$6.00 USA Students and $8.50 USA Faculty/Staff. Limit 10 per semester.
*Some restrictions apply. An additional charge is assessed for 3-D features.
These vouchers are good for all AMC movie theaters across the country (except CA, NY, and NJ) and do not expire! Present this voucher to any AMC movie theater for the movie of your choice. Extra charge for 3D movies
These gardens are a must-see for tourists and native Mobilians alike! Check out their annual "Magic Christmas in Lights" leading up to the holidays. See the flowers in bloom during the spring! $5.00 USA Students and $11.50 USA Faculty/Staff. Limit 4 per semester. Quantities are limited! For more information on Bellingrath Gardens visit their website at http://bellingrath.org/
We have discount tickets to this season's Mobile Ballet performances. $5.00 USA Students and $15.00 USA Faculty/Staff. Limit 2 per ballet.
- November 8 - Ovation - A Concert of Legends
- December 15 - The Nutcracker
- March 23 - The Little Mermaid
For more information on the Mobile Ballet please visit their website at http://www.mobileballet.org/
We have discount tickets to select Mobile Symphony Orchestra performances. Limit 2 tickets per symphony. $5 USA Students w/ID; $10 USA Faculty & Staff w/ID
- October 6 - Roman Festivals
- November 17 - Beethoven & Blue Jeans
- December 15 - 'Tis the Season
- January 12 - Brahms' Violin Concerto
- February 9 - Straight from the Soundtrack
- March 30 - Carmina Burana
- May 4 - Forte
For more information on the Mobile Symphony please visit their website at http://mobilesymphony.org/
Accepted Forms of Payment
Cash, Check, and Debit/Credit Cards. We also accept Apple Pay & Google Wallet!
Closed on University Holidays
- September 3: Labor Day
- October 11 & 12: Fall Break
- November 21 - 23: Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 17 - January 4: Winter Break
- January 21: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- March 5: Mardi Gras
- March 18 - 22: Spring Break
- May 27: Memorial Day