Orientations introduce Postdoctoral Fellows to the University of South Alabama, the surrounding community, and benefits they are eligible for. It can also be a great networking tool.
New international students are required to participate in an orientation program prior to their first semester at the University of South Alabama.
The program provides information concerning:
- services available;
- adjustment to the academic, social, and cultural environment;
- immigration matters;
- local sights and activities;
- student organizations;
- health insurance;
- safety and security provisions;
- academic programs and advising;
- step-by-step instructions on how to register for classes.