Mortar Board Honor Society Recognition
Posted on November 5, 2021 by USA College of Engineering
Mortar Board Recipients for the College of Engineering for 2021Download larger image
Seven engineering faculty were recognized by student members of the Mortar Board Honor Society as a “Top Prof” in that the selected faculty had a significant impact on their lives. The seven selected faculty members are:
- Dr. Grayson Dennis, Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Dr. Silas Leavesley, Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Dr. Brooks Rabideau, Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Dr. Sean Walker, Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Dr. Kevin West, Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Dr. Daniela Wolter Ferreira Touma, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Dr. Joseph Richardson, Mechanical, Aerospace & Biomedical Engineering
Congratulations Engineering Faculty!
Mortar Board - University of South Alabama
Share on Social Media
Civil Engineering Senior wins ScholarshipCade Marty, a Civil Engineering Senior undergraduate at the University...
January 27, 2023
National award for Chemical Engineering studentNational award for Chemical Engineering student: Tianna Lewis is a rec...
January 17, 2023
AIChE Team Receives Executive Committee's Gary Leach Recognition AwardTeam Receives AIChE Executive Committee's Gary Leach Recognition ...
December 8, 2022
Awards in Civil, Coastal, & Environmental EngineeringStudents and Staff in the Department of Civil, Coastal and Environment...
December 1, 2022