- Master of Accounting, University of South Alabama
- BS in Business Administration, University of South Alabama
Prior to entering academia, Mrs. DeRoy served as the Tax Manager for the public accounting firm Hartmann, Blackmon & Kilgore for eight years. She has a total of 13 years of public accounting experience, plus 5 years of private accounting (including manufacturing and publicly traded company) experience. In addition, Mrs. DeRoy served 8 years in the U.S. Navy where she was responsible for inventory control and budgeting. Mrs. DeRoy is a member of the American Institute of Public Accountants and Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- ACC 211 Principles of Accounting I
- ACC 212 Principles of Accounting II
- ACC 310 Intro to Acc & Bus Software