Electronic Deposit Forms
**ELECTRONIC DIRECT DEPOSIT FORM DEADLINES**
FALL SEMESTER 2020 - AUGUST 21, 2020
SPRING SEMESTER 2021 - JANUARY 25, 2021
For timely receipt of funds, you will need to sign-up for Electronic Direct Deposit (EDD). EDD permits delivery of your aid (after deduction of University charges) directly to your checking account. For those who do not participate in the EDD Program, your checks will be MAILED to your permanent address on file. We will mail checks within fourteen business days of the disbursement date.
Sign up through PAWS
To Receive Your Aid Through Electronic Direct Deposit:
- Deadline Spring Semester 2021: Submitting via PAWS - January 25, 2021
- Establish a checking account, via the bank of your choice or the University of South
Alabama Credit Union.
- Click here to log in to your student single sign on
- Select PAWS from the directory
- Click Student Services and Financial Aid
- Click Student Records
- Click Direct Deposit Information (Enter Banking Information)
- Complete all Federal Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements as specified by the Financial
Aid Office, including pre-loan counseling and loan promissory notes.
- Ensure that you are enrolled in the appropriate number of credit hours and your personal information on PAWS is current.
- Ensure that the University always has your current permanent address. You can update your personal information on PAWS.
- View your EDD information and make changes at any time through PAWS.
Take advantage of Electronic Direct Deposit. Don't delay signing up through PAWS - you will get your refund faster!