What time does USAPD close?
- USAPD operates 24/365, and provides full police services to the university community,
primarily the Main Campus and the Springhill Ave. Campus. The administrative office
for USAPD is open Monday-Friday 8:00 am until 5 pm.
How do I obtain a copy of my police report?
- Copies of your report may be picked up Monday through Friday between the hours of
9:00am-4:00pm for $5.00 per copy, cash or check only. You will need to have a form
of picture identification and your case number.
Where do I get a parking permit?
- Parking permits can be obtained through the parking services department.
Where are you located?
- We are located in the Beta/Gamma Commons Building. Click here for a map.
How do I file a formal complaint against an officer or employee of the University of South Alabama Police Department?
- Anyone wishing to file a complaint is encouraged to print and complete the University of South Alabama Police Department Citizen’s Complaint Report, and return it to the USAPD located at Beta Gamma Commons, 290 Jaguar Blvd.