CCP Graduate Student Organization
Purpose of the Organization:
The purpose of this organization is to (a) serve as a liaison between the graduate students and faculty members of the Clinical and Counseling Psychology (CCP) Doctoral Program, (b) serve as a source of information for CCP graduate students, (c) promote social activities involving both graduate students and faculty members, (d) promote participation in professional development activities, and (e) impact departmental, college, and university policies affecting CCP graduate students.
- Fall Football Tailgate
- Holiday Party
- Spring Baseball Game
- Annual Retreat
- Intern Farewell
- Community Activities:
- Volunteering at Boo at Bellingrath
- Volunteering at Lifeline’s Brunchfest Community Fundraiser
- South Alabama Out of the Darkness Community Walk
|President: Nick Fadoir|
|Vice President: Kristina Rossetti|
|Secretary: Kathryn McGill|
|Treasurer: Kaitlyn Schuler|
2019-2020 Committee Chairs:
- Clinic: Laura Marie
- Social: Dawn Greathouse
- Faculty-Student Search: Nick Borgogna/Emma Lathan
- Diversity: Megan Blanton
- Faculty-Student Relations: Jameson Beach, Kyle Brasil, Angelia Davis, Mernyll Manalo
- Outreach Jose Gonzales
2019-2020 Class Representatives:
- Class of 2021: Emma Lathan
- Class of 2022: Jose Gonzales
- Class of 2023: Megan Blanton
- Class of 20124: Nic Herring
- Phil Smith, Ph.D.
Statement of Intention to comply with all university rules and regulations:
- The CCP GSO intends, at the utmost level, to comply with all university rules and regulations.
- Affiliation plans with any off-campus regional or national organizations:
- The CCP GSO does not currently have any local, state, or national affiliations.