Jaguar Marching Honor Band
The University of South Alabama Jaguar Marching Band would like to extend an invitation to all high school band students to apply for the tenth annual Jaguar Marching Honor Band.
The Jaguar Marching Honor Band offers the unique opportunity for high school students to experience taking the field to perform alongside the Jaguar Marching Band for an audience of tens of thousands.
The 2021 USA Jaguar Marching Honor Band will occur on October 2, 2021 when the Jags take on the University of Louisiana Lafayette. Kick-off is TBD!
- Rehearsals with the University of South Alabama Jaguar Marching Band on the USA campus at Hancock-Whitney Stadium
- Honor Band T-Shirt
- Lunch and halftime snack provided
- Honor Band Medal awarded to participants
- Interact with USA faculty, students, and fans!
- Play alongside the Jaguar Marching Band in a fun and memorable halftime musical performance!
- Enjoy South Alabama Football in reserved seats with the Jaguar Marching Band!
There is no cost to apply for the Jaguar Marching Honor Band. Students who are selected for this event will pay a $45.00 registration fee. This registration fee covers the costs of all features and activities. All payment will be securely processed online via credit card (all major credit cards accepted).
How to Apply
Registration will open on August 1, 2021 for the 2021 JMHB!
The application will close on September 12, 2021. Students must apply for themselves and must gain their band director's permission prior to applying.
Remember, the online application indicates only your interest in participating. Students selected will be notified by e-mail that includes links to registration and release forms, the schedule for the day, and music. A list of invited students will also be posted on our website. Students must certify that their band director has endorsed their participation in the Jaguar Marching Honor Band.