2022 Jaguar Marching Honor Band
The University of South Alabama Jaguar Marching Band would like to extend an invitation to all high school band students to apply for the 12th annual Jaguar Marching Honor Band!
The Jaguar Marching Honor Band offers the unique opportunity for high school students to experience a "day in the life" of a college marching band member and to perform alongside the Jaguar Marching Band for an audience of tens of thousands.
The 2022 USA Jaguar Marching Honor Band will occur on November 12, 2022 when the Jags take on Texas State. Kick-off is 4:00PM!
- Rehearsal with the University of South Alabama Jaguar Marching Band on the USA campus at the brand new Hancock-Whitney Stadium!
- Honor Band T-Shirt
- Lunch and halftime snack provided
- Honor Band Medal awarded to participants
- Interact with USA faculty, students, and fans!
- Play alongside the Jaguar Marching Band in a fun and memorable halftime musical performance!
- Enjoy South Alabama Football in reserved seats with the Jaguar Marching Band!
There is no cost to apply for the Jaguar Marching Honor Band. Accepted students pay a registration of $50.00 in order to participate. This registration fee covers the costs of all parts of the event. All payments will be securely processed online via credit card (all major credit cards accepted).
How to Apply
Registration is now open!
The last day to apply will be Monday, October 24, 2022!
Remember, the online application indicates only your interest in participating. Students selected will be notified by e-mail that includes links to registration and release forms, the schedule for the day, and music. A list of invited students will also be posted on our website. Students must certify that their band director has endorsed their participation in the Jaguar Marching Honor Band.