USA Campus RCR Training
CITI RCR Online Training Instructions
Click HERE and log in via the blue "LOG IN" button and proceed to Log In if you already have an CITI Program account.
If you do not have an account click HERE and log in via the blue "LOG IN" button and then click "REGISTER" and chose "University of South Alabama" for your Organization Affiliation. Next click both boxes that you agree and then choose "Continue To Create Your CITI Program Username/Password".
To add a new course:
* After you log in you will see the Main Menu
* Click "Add a Course"
* Question 1, check "Responsible Conduct of Research" and then click "Next"
* For question 5, check "Faculty/Staff" or "Student" and then click "Next"
* For question 6, check the box that best describes your research and then click "Next' * * You will then be ready to begin your CITI Program online training
Available Seminar Subjects
- Collaborations and Team Science
- Conflict of Commitment and Financial Conflict of Interest
- Responsible Authorship and Publication Practices
- Research Misconduct
- A Proper Research Record: How and Why
- Ownership of Results in Research
- Intellectual Property and Copyrights
- Financial Management and Responsibility