Dr. Jingshan Huang
Dr. Jingshan Huang Computer Science Department
- Ph.D. - Computer Science, University of South Carolina 2007
Dissertation: Towards Mutual Understanding: Rule-Based and Learning-Based Matching Algorithms for Ontologies.
Master of Engineering - Computer Science, University of South Carolina, 2004.
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer and Application, Fuzhou University, 2001.
- Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, and Biomedical Informatics.
- Ontology Matching/Alignment, Ontology Development, Ontology Quality.
- Semantic Web and Web Services.
- Semantics-Enhanced Data Mining.
- Biological and Biomedical Informatics.
- Distributed Heterogeneous Information Management.
Full Professor, University of South Alabama (August 2017 – Present)
Associate Professor, University of South Alabama (August 2015 – May 2017)
Assistant Professor, University of South Alabama (August 2009 – May 2015)
- CSC 533 - Artificial Intelligence and Heuristic Programming
- CSC 528/428 - Bioinformatics
- CSC 525 - Complexity Theory
- CSC 522 - Performance Evaluation of Algorithms
- CSC 516 - Artificial Intelligence Theory and Programming
- CSC 513 - Computer Graphics
- CSC 511 - Communications and Network Analysis
CSC 434 - Formal Language and Automata Theory
CSC 432 - Performance Evaluation of Algorithms
CSC 428 - Bioinformatics
CSC 416 - Artificial Intelligence Theory and Programming
CSC 413 - Computer Graphics
CSC 411 - Communications and Network Analysis
CIS 210 - Introduction to C++ Programming