Pregnancy and Parenting Partners
The University of South Alabama is about unlimited possibilities, unbelievable accomplishments, and unique personalities. USA is about who you want to be, what you want to achieve and where you want to go. The USA Title IX Office ensures resources and support to continue your path to earning a college degree and have partnered with community resources to get our students to the finish line.
2B Choices For Women offers free pregnancy tests, parenting education, community referrals, and limited material assistance for pregnant and parenting women. Birthfathers are encouraged and welcome to participate in our program.
- Pregnancy testing
- Earn While You Learn Prenatal and Parenting Skills classes (offered in English and Spanish)
- Material assistance through participation in our Earn While You Learn lessons:ie: car seats, safe sleep options, diapers, wipes, baby care products, clothes, etc.
- Car seat checks and installations
- Referrals to community resources
2B Program Manager
Catholic Social Services
Archdiocese of Mobile Office
Phone: (251) 343-4636
The Family Center
The Gulf Coast Family Center is a family resource center with offices located in Mobile and Baldwin Counties. We are dedicated to helping residents be a community where every child is nurtured and supported to become a healthy, caring, responsible, financially thriving, and educated community member. Through training, technical and financial assistance, and programmatic leadership, GCFC seeks to advance prevention through early intervention and to grow programs and practices that support families and communities to be strong, healthy, and successful in reducing the likelihood of child maltreatment.
- Healthy Start new parent education – safe sleep practices and head injury awareness.
- Positive Parenting new parent education- developmental stages and ages and family structure guidance.
- Parent support services through Strengthening Families Program- workforce development.
- Referrals to community resources.
Education and Training Coordinator
The Family Center
Phone: (251) 479-5700
Junior League of Mobile Diaper Bank
Junior League of Mobile (JLM) is an organization of women whose mission is to advance women’s leadership for meaningful community impact through volunteer action, collaboration, and training. Junior League of Mobile Diaper Banks has partnered with the University of South Alabama to support students in need with Diaper Donations.
57 North Sage Avenue
Mobile, Alabama 36607-2608