The shifting landscape of healthcare policy and practice has created a vital need for healthcare data analytics.
At CSHI, we are focused on value as well as volume of care, using a vast library of algorithms and APIs to statistically model and characterize population health-level clinical outcomes based on a number of demographic factors:
- EHR (Electronic Health Records) / EMR (Electronic Medical Records)
- ADT (Admissions, Discharges, Transfers)
- Chronic Condition Management
- Population Health
CSHI uses several analytical frameworks to gain insight into long-term healthcare patterns, aiming to:
- Strengthen programs through quantitative feedback.
- Positively impact patient and provider experiences within clinical Medicaid programs.
- Improve clinical workflow automation.
- Determine appropriate scaling measures for healthcare costs and practice.
- Apply algorithmic expertise to directly examine healthcare system inefficiencies.