Master of Science in Information Systems, University of South Alabama, 1998.
Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems, University of South Alabama, 1993.
Information Systems, Cloud Ecosystems, Big Data
Governance, Compliance, and Policies
Cybersecurity, STEM Education
Instructor, University of South Alabama, School of Computing, Mobile, AL (2015 - Present).
Instructor, Spring Hill College, Division of Business, Mobile, AL (2007 - 2015).
Adjunct Instructor, Loyola University, Division of Business, New Orleans, LA (2014 - 2015).
Adjunct Instructor, Bishop State Community College, Mobile, AL (1999 - 2015).
Adjunct Instructor, Faulkner State Community College, Bay Minette, AL (2009 - 2010),
Adjunct Instructor, University of South Alabama, Mitchell College of Business, Mobile, AL (2006).
- Data Communication and Networking
- Information Systems in Organizations
- IS Enterprise Integration
- IS Function Integration
- Microsoft Office 2013/2010/2007 Applications-Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access
- Introduction to Computer Logic and Programming Concepts
- Operating Systems
- Business Information Systems: Essentials of Management Information Systems
- Database Management Software Applications and Microsoft Access
- Introduction to Computers
- Introduction to Web Development and Microsoft FrontPage