Dr. Rhonda Lucas
- Ph.D. in Computing, School of Computing, University of South Alabama, 2023
- Dissertation: "The Effects of Real-World Experiences in Active Learning (R.E.A.L.) Applied in an Information Systems Data Communication and Networking Course"
- Master of Science in Information Systems, University of South Alabama, 1998.
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems, University of South Alabama, 1993.
- Cybersecurity Education, STEM Education (with a Computing focus), Internship and Externship Training
- The Role of Information Systems in Business, Information Technology and Systems Customer Software Solutions
- Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Project Team Management
- Information Technology Governance, Compliance, and Policies
Instructor, University of South Alabama, School of Computing, Mobile, AL (2015 - Present).
Instructor, Spring Hill College, Division of Business, Mobile, AL (2007 - 2015).
Adjunct Instructor, Loyola University, Division of Business, New Orleans, LA (2014 - 2015).
Adjunct Instructor, Bishop State Community College, Mobile, AL (1999 - 2015).
Adjunct Instructor, Faulkner State Community College, Bay Minette, AL (2009 - 2010),
Adjunct Instructor, University of South Alabama, Mitchell College of Business, Mobile, AL (2006).
- Data Communication and Networking
- Information Systems in Organizations
- IS Enterprise Integration
- IS Function Integration
- Microsoft Office 2013/2010/2007 Applications-Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access
- Introduction to Computer Logic and Programming Concepts
- Operating Systems
- Business Information Systems: Essentials of Management Information Systems
- Database Management Software Applications and Microsoft Access
- Introduction to Computers
- Introduction to Web Development and Microsoft FrontPage