Ms. Rhonda Lucas
- Master of Science in Information Systems, University of South Alabama, 1998.
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems, University of South Alabama, 1993.
- Information Systems, Cloud Ecosystems, Big Data
- Governance, Compliance, and Policies
- Cybersecurity, STEM Education
Instructor, University of South Alabama, School of Computing, Mobile, AL (2015 - Present).
Instructor, Spring Hill College, Division of Business, Mobile, AL (2007 - 2015).
Adjunct Instructor, Loyola University, Division of Business, New Orleans, LA (2014 - 2015).
Adjunct Instructor, Bishop State Community College, Mobile, AL (1999 - 2015).
Adjunct Instructor, Faulkner State Community College, Bay Minette, AL (2009 - 2010),
Adjunct Instructor, University of South Alabama, Mitchell College of Business, Mobile, AL (2006).
- Data Communication and Networking
- Information Systems in Organizations
- IS Enterprise Integration
- IS Function Integration
- Microsoft Office 2013/2010/2007 Applications-Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access
- Introduction to Computer Logic and Programming Concepts
- Operating Systems
- Business Information Systems: Essentials of Management Information Systems
- Database Management Software Applications and Microsoft Access
- Introduction to Computers
- Introduction to Web Development and Microsoft FrontPage