Dr. Scott Sittig
- PhD - University of Texas Health Science Center, Biomedical Informatics, 2017
- MHI - Louisiana Tech University, Health Informatics, 2012
- BS - University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Health Information Management, 2003
Developing and implementing applied health informatics methods/tools to advance consumer health informatics, patient engagement and chronic disease management. He is also interested in leveraging big data to improve healthcare delivery systems and advancing health disparities research.
- Assistant Professor, University of South Alabama (2014 – Present).
- Doctoral Student/Graduate Assistant, Auburn University (2009 – 2014).
- HI 455 - Health Data Management and Decision Support
- HI 410 - Health Informatics
- HI 300 - Health Info Clinical Environments