Dr. Bob Sweeney
Instructor Information Systems and Technology Department
- Ph.D - The University of Memphis, Ph.D. in Business Administration, Major in Management
Information Systems, Minor in Accountancy, Graduation Date, December, 1994.
Dissertation: “The Impact of Senior Financial Executives' Strategic Grid Perceptions on the Decision to Outsource the Information Systems Function.”
- Master of Science in Accountancy, Memphis State University, December 1984.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Auburn University, August 1982.
- Web Application Security
- Experiential Learning in IT Education
- Associate Professor, University of South Alabama School of Computing (June 1999 - Present).
- Associate Professor and Chairman, University of North Alabama Department of Computer Information Systems (January 1998 to May 1999).
- Associate Professor, University of North Alabama Department of Management, Marketing and Computer Information Systems (August 1994 to December 1997).
- CIS 321 - Data Communications
- ITE 375 - Publishing for the WWW
- ITE 453/ISC 553 - Web Site Management
- ITE 480 - Needs Assessment
- ITE 485 - IT Senior Demo
- ISC 560 - Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- ISC 590 - WAMP Development