Thank you for contacting the Office of Special Events (OSE) regarding an event consultation. In order to make the most of your experience, below are five things for you to know. Please note that the services of OSE are complimentary and exclusively for USA sponsored events. Occasionally, schedule permitting, we will schedule consultations for approved USA student organizations.
- Our consultations are scheduled based on our availability and will last for no more than one hour.
- Post the consultation; please expect an email with resources within two business days.
- We prioritize consulting on events that contact us at least three months or more in advance of their event date.
- After the consultation, managing the event planning process is your responsibility.
- The consultation does not come with any financial resources for your event. Therefore, we cannot provide consultations with events that do not have an approved budget.
To proceed with your consultation request, please answer these questions:
Consultations are provided from OSE team members: Tasha Garriga, Cristin Waite and Frances Henson depending on our schedules and areas of expertise. Please tell us which person you would prefer to speak with, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.