Office of Special Events (OSE) is committed to featuring a diverse range of University events on our University’s main homepage. For your event to be considered for homepage presence, it must adhere to the following:
- Scheduled through our Events Management System EMS Enterprise.
- Scheduled at least one month prior to the event date.
- University hosted event. External events will not appear on our University main homepage.
- Include a date, time, location, and clear instructions such as: how to purchase tickets, parking, etc.
- Location must be one of our University locations, i.e., Sculpture Park, Mitchell Cancer Institute, Mitchell Center, Laidlaw, etc.
- Include a description of the event.
- Be open to the public.
- BONUS – Include images related to the event. All images must be web quality, 150 dpi and not pulled from a website.
NOTE: The homepage has a four event limit, so the earlier your event is scheduled and submitted for inclusion, the greater consideration it will be given. If you have a question about your event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.