Registrar eForms

Academic Bankruptcy
Academic Bankruptcy Form
Banner Access
Banner Security Access Form for Student System
Change of Name
Change of Name Form
Preferred Name Change Form
Change of Program
Change of Program Form
Petition for Change of Graduate Program
Degree Works
Request to Add Undergraduate Academic Program to Degree Works
Request for Scribe changes in Degree Works
Degree Works Security Request Form
Enrollment/Degree Verification
Verification Request Form
FERPA Authorization
FERPA Authorization Form
Grade Forms
Change of Grade Form
Credit by Examination
Grade Replacement Form

Reissued Diploma Order Form

Diploma Mail Address Change Form

Late Graduation Application

International Students
International Student Verification of Enrollment Form
PIN Reset/Jag Number Request
PIN Reset/Jag Number Request Form
Schedule Change Request
Request for Extension
Request for Extension of Time

Change of Residency Application Forms

Residency Form A - Automatic Qualifier : An Automatic Qualifier is any student, regardless of enrollment status that beyond a responsible doubt can demonstrate proof of residency.

Residency Form B - Independent Student : An independent student (19 years of age or older) who has established/maintained domicile in the State of Alabama or Service area for at least one calendar year (12 consecutive months) prior to enrollment at the University.

Residency Form C - Dependent Student : A dependent student considered a minor by the state (single and under 19 years of age, or married and under 18 years of age) presumed to be a dependent of his or her parents if he or she and cannot prove financial self-sufficiency for at least one calendar year (12 consecutive months) prior to enrollment at the University.

Schedule Maintenance Form
Transcript Request Form
Transient Credit
Transient Credit Approval Form
USA \ Spring Hill College Cross Registration Application

All PDF files can be viewed and printed using Adobe Reader.