B.A., Purdue University
M.A., University of California, Riverside
Ph.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook
Social and Economic Networks in Early Massachusetts: Atlantic Connections. University Park: Pennsylvania State University Press, 2009.See More
Articles and Chapters
"The Irish and the Formation of British Communities in Early Massachusetts," in The Irish in the Atlantic World, ed. David Gleeson. Columbia: University of South Carolina Press, 2010.
"Commerce Around the Edges: Atlantic Trade Networks Among Boston's Scottish Merchants,"
International Journal of Maritime History XXIII:2 (December 2011), 301-326.
- HY 135 U.S. History to 1877
- HY 432/532 Colonial America
- HY 433/533 American Revolution
- HY 441 Undergraduate Research Seminar: Colonial American History
- HY 471 Atlantic World, 1450-1750 (W)
- HY 496/596 Public History
- HY 498 Undergraduate Internship
- HY 581 Graduate Research Seminar: Colonial American History
- HY 597 Professional Studies -- Directed Field Research