Earn CEU Credits
In support of improving patient care, USA’s College of Medicine Office of CME is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. Provider Number: 4008198
Credit Designation Statements
credits awarded per seminar:
- JA - This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners will receive
Continuing Education credits for learning and change.
- Physician - The University of South Alabama College of Medicine designates this live for a maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. (52% of annual requirement)
- Nursing - This program has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 4.0 (ANCC) nursing contact hours.
- Pharmacy - This course has been approved for 4.0 hours of (ACPE) pharmacy continuing education credit. The approval number issued is: JA4008198-0000-20-013-L04-P, JA4008198-0000-20-013-L04-T.
- Accountant - This program has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 4.8 live (CPE) contact hours.
(100% of the annual requirement for behavioral and personal development)
- Attorney- This program has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 4.0 (CLE) contact hours. (100% of the annual requirement including ethics)
- Real Estate- This program has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 4.0 live (CPE) contact hours.
- Social Work - USA’s Office of CME is accredited through the ASBSWE. Provider #0465. This live activity is approved for 4.0 hours including 4.0 general CEs.