Our career advising staff is here to help you Explore . . . Experience . . . Engage. We assist you with exploring careers & majors, gaining practical-related experience prior to graduation, and preparing you for your professional career and graduate or professional school plans.
- Identify your interests, skills, personality and strengths.
- Make connections between how your interests, skills, and personal goals relate to academic majors
- Choose your major and connect it to a future occupation
- Explore the many career options that are related to your major
- Learn about experiences such as Co-op, Internships, Volunteering, Study Abroad, and involvement in organizations that allow you to develop skills and qualifications that will make you marketable and more competitive upon graduation.
- Perfect your job search correspondence such as your resume, cover letter or job applications.
- Connect you to employers for opportunities to engage, network, and job search through an online career management system, career fairs, information sessions, and other employer sponsored events.
- Explore, evaluate, and prepare for graduate and professional school opportunities.
- Have a quick question?
- Want to learn more about the services we offer
- Need a quick review of your resume or cover letter
- How to access and navigate Handshake
Then, Drop-In Career Advising is for YOU
- No appointment is necessary
- You can drop-in for a 15-minute virtual session. The Zoom drop-in schedule is located at the bottom of our front page under 'Upcoming Events Calendar'. The advisor's contact details are available on the calendar to connect by video or phone during drop-in hours. Select this link for additional information on the Zoom technology.
If you require more than 15 minutes email email@example.com to schedule in advance an individual phone or Zoom meeting appointment.
Drop-In Career Advising Hours
Monday, Wednesday and Friday - 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Tuesday and Thursday - 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
(Hours subject to change. Please refer to the 'Upcoming Career Events' calendar on our front page for any cancellations.)