Our career advising staff is here to help you Explore . . . Experience . . . Engage. We assist you with exploring careers & majors, gaining practical-related experience prior to graduation, and preparing you for your professional career and graduate or professional school plans.
- Identify your interests, skills, personality and strengths.
- Make connections between how your interests, skills, and personal goals relate to academic majors
- Choose your major and connect it to a future occupation
- Explore the many career options that are related to your major
- Learn about experiences such as Co-op, Internships, Volunteering, Study Abroad, and involvement in organizations that allow you to develop skills and qualifications that will make you marketable and more competitive upon graduation.
- Perfect your job search correspondence such as your resume, cover letter or job applications.
- Connect you to employers for opportunities to engage, network, and job search through an online career management system, career fairs, information sessions, and other employer sponsored events.
- Explore, evaluate, and prepare for graduate and professional school opportunities.
- Have a quick question?
- Want to learn more about the services we offer
- Need a quick review of your resume or cover letter
- How to access and navigate Handshake
Then, Drop-In Career Advising is for YOU
- No appointment is necessary
- Consists of a 15 minute or less individual session with a Career Services Advisor (first-come, first-served). If you require more than 15 minutes call (251) 460-6188 to schedule in advance an individual appointment.
Regular Semester Drop-In Career Advising Hours
Monday, Wednesday and Friday - 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Tuesday and Thursday - 2:00 to 4:00 pm
(Hours subject to change)