USA Campus Department Handshake Registration
Campus departments are encouraged to post student employment positions in Handshake.
- Preface your campus department with 'University of South Alabama' including the applicable office (or division) name, e.g., 'University of South Alabama Southbound New Student Orientation'.
- For positions related to work-study, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.
- Contact Career Services at (251) 460-6188 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you receive an error message or need assistance setting up your account.
Follow the steps below:
- Access https://southalabama.joinhandshake.com/login. If you are a returning user, sign in with your email address. New users will need
to create a user profile by selecting 'Sign up for an Account'.
- Select 'Employer' account and complete your user profile information. Once completed,
you will receive a verification email.
- After verifying your profile information, you will see a list of existing University
of South Alabama departments. If you do not see your department, you will need to
create a company profile by selecting 'New Company'. Enter 'company information' as related to your department. e.g. size of company
= the # of staff in your department.
- Once you have created your company profile, request to connect with the 'University
of South Alabama'.
- Your account will be pending for review and will be approved within 2-3 business days.
Once approved, you will be able to log in to Handshake and post your on-campus student
employment positions and department-related events.
For help getting started, visit Handshake's support.