Extra Yard for Teachers Classroom Project Contest
Posted on August 17, 2022 by Amber Day
The University of South Alabama College of Education and Professional Studies and the South Alabama Athletics Department are partnering with the College Football Playoff Foundation to celebrate teachers in Mobile and Baldwin Counties. Extra Yard for Teachers Week is Sept. 16-24, 2022.
To show our appreciation, the USA Classroom Project Contest will provide three teachers with an opportunity to win gift cards to be used for classroom enrichment. The goal of the classroom project contest is to assist our educators in making a direct impact on student learning.
- Must teach in Mobile or Baldwin County.
- Submit your classroom project proposal below by Friday, Sept. 2, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Winners will receive the following:
- Overall classroom project winner: $500 gift card
- Runners-up will receive: $250 gift card
- All winners will be featured on the South Alabama Jaguars and College of Education and Professional Studies social media outlets.
- Winners will be honored on Saturday, Sept. 24, 2022 at the Jags vs. La Tech football game at the Hancock Whitney Stadium.
We invite all educators to come out for the Saturday, Sept. 24 football game. Educators can click here to purchase discount tickets. Use code EXTRA to access tickets.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.