This program prepares graduates to enhance the quality of patient care and outcomes through the development, implementation, and evaluation of health-related information management tools and systems using a variety of electronic methods.
Advanced education nurses with a Nursing Informatics specialty will be equipped to integrate relevant knowledge and skills related to healthcare informatics into practice and participate in interdisciplinary affiliations to positively influence patient outcomes.
All courses are online and clinicals can be arranged in your own community (in most cases). The interactive online classroom provides opportunities for active learning, discussion, problem solving, debating, critical thinking, research, networking, and community building.
Nursing Informatics Curriculum
Post BSN Track (MSN)
- Post BSN Fall Admission Schedule of Study
- Post BSN Spring Admission Schedule of Study
- Post BSN Summer Admission Schedule of Study
Nursing Informatics RN to MSN for associate/diploma RN’s with a BS/BA degree in a non-nursing discipline
- RN to MSN Fall admission schedule of study
- RN to MSN Spring admission schedule of study
- RN to MSN Summer admission schedule of study
Please feel free to contact Dr. Todd Harlan for more information about this specialty: email@example.com.