Not only do LINK Scholars excel in the classroom, but they also get involved on campus - national engineering competitions, honor societies, athletic events, etc. They get the full college experience at USA!
- To provide academic and financial support to talented students transferring from community colleges to pursue degrees in engineering
- To streamline pathways to degree completion and entry to the engineering workforce
Students in the LINK program will receive scholarships of $6,000 annually ($3,000 per semester). Scholarships can be awarded for transfer in spring or fall semesters.
In addition to admission as a new transfer student to the University of South Alabama, eligible applicants must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, national, or lawfully admitted refugee.
- Plan to be enrolled full-time in an engineering degree program at the time scholarship is received.
- Have a transfer GPA of 3.0 or higher in a pre-engineering curriculum
- Demonstrate financial need, as defined by eligibility for federal need-based financial aid. Applicants are required to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)