How To Join
All USA students interested in pursuing a career in healthcare are invited to attend general meetings on Wednesdays at 6:00 pm in HAHN 1012.
In order to join AED, you must possess an Orgsync account. To create one, please click this link and sign-up. Once an account is created, search "AED" and request to join our organization.
To earn active membership for a semester, you must:
- Pay dues: $25 for the year or $15 for the semester
- Attend at least 6 of the 8 meetings
- Earn at least 15 service credits (5 of which can be earned externally)
- Earn at least 3 fundraising credits
- Earn one Mega Musical Chairs credit (chapter’s philanthropy)
National Membership Requirements
To become a national member, you must:
- Have a minimum 3.2 GPA.
- Have attained active membership for 3 consecutive semesters.
If you would like more information regarding the organization, please contact the Alabama Zeta Chapter of Alpha Epsilon Delta by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.