How To Join
All USA students interested in pursuing a career in healthcare are invited to attend general meetings on bi-weekly Wednesdays at 6:00 pm in HAHN 1012.
In order to join AED, you must possess an InvolveSouth account. To create one, please click this link and sign-up. Once an account is created, search “Alpha Epsilon Delta" and request to join our organization.
**Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, interested students should join our InvolveSouth page and join us for our virtual Zoom meetings until further notice. Online Zoom meeting information can be found under the Events tab of our AED InvolveSouth page.**
Fall 2020 Meeting Dates
To earn active membership for a semester, you must:
- Pay dues: $25 for the year or $15 for the semester
- Attend at least 5 of the 7 meetings
- Earn at least 15 service credits (5 of which can be earned externally)
- Earn at least 3 fundraising credits
- Earn one Mega Musical Chairs credit (chapter’s philanthropy)
- Earn one Community Credit
National Membership Requirements
To become a national member, you must:
- Have a minimum 3.2 GPA.
- Have attained active membership for 3 consecutive semesters.
If you would like more information regarding the organization, please contact the Alabama Zeta Chapter of Alpha Epsilon Delta by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.