Air Force ROTC Courses
Cadets must satisfactorily complete the following courses and their associated Leadership Laboratory sections during the Air Force ROTC Program.
General Military Course (GMC)
- Fall Courses: AS101 & AS101L (1 credit hour)
- Spring Courses: AS102 & AS102L (1 credit hour)
- Fall Courses: AS201 & AS201L (1 credit hour)
- Spring Courses: AS202 & AS202L (1 credit hour)
AS 200s will prepare for Field Training which is typically during the summer of their sophomore year
Field Training (FT)
Professional Officer Course (POC)
- Fall Courses: AS301 & AS301L (3 credit hours)
- Spring Courses: AS302 & AS302L (3 credit hours)
- Fall Courses: AS401 & AS401L (3 credit hours)
- Spring Courses: AS402 & AS402L (3 credit hours)
* If you have class conflicts, please contact our office.