Haidi Breazeale, DNP, RN
Instructor Adult Health Nursing
- DNP: Nursing Administration with a concentration in education, Samford University, 2016
- MSN: Nursing Education, University of South Alabama, 2008
- BSN, University of South Alabama, 1999
- Incivility in nursing practice
- Transitional care
- Cultural competence with a focus on effective communication
- Fruh, S. M., and Fulkerson, J. A. (2014). Calorie awareness related to weight control. Continuing Education in Nursing, 45(1), 10-11. PubMed PMID: 24422484
- Fruh, S. M., and Greenblum, M. D. (2014). Nutrition update: Dietary protein. The Journal for Nurse Practitioners, 10(4), 249-254.
- Tyler, J. M., Fruh, S. M., and Mulekar, M. S. (2014). Pediatric obesity screening and prevention strategies. Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing, 45(5), 199-200. PubMed PMID: 24801582
- Lopez-Campbell, T., and Fruh, S. M. (2014). A quality improvement project: The development and implementation of a culturally specific chronic kidney disease education program in the Hispanic Population. Nephrology Nursing, 41(2), 204.
- Fruh, S. M., Mulekar, M. S., Hall, H. R., Adams, B. S., Lemley, J. R., Evans, B., and Dierking, J. (2013). Meal planning practices with individuals in health disparity zip codes. The Journal for Nurse Practitioners, 9(6), 344-349. PubMed PMID: 23888126; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC3718071
- Fruh, S. M., Mulekar, M. S., Hall, H. R., Fulkerson, J. A., Hanks, R. S., Lemley,
T., Evans, B., and Dierking, J. (2013). Perspectives of community health advocates:
Barriers to healthy family eating patterns, The Journal for Nurse Practitioners, 9(7),
416-421. PubMed PMID: 24163643; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC3805664
Fruh, S. M., Mulekar, M. S., and Dierking, J. (2013). Guiding patients to safe weight loss. The Nurse Practitioner, 38(10), 1-7. PubMed PMID: 24042357
- Fruh, S. M., Fulkerson, J., Mulekar, M., Kendrick, L., and Clanton, C. (2011). CEU Article: The surprising benefits of family meals. The Journal of Nurse Practitioners, 7(1), 18-22.
- Fruh, S. M., Mulekar, M., Hall, H. R., Fulkerson, J., King, A., Jezek, K., and Roussel, L. (2012). Benefits of family meals with adolescents: Nurse Practitioners' Perspective. The Journal of Nurse Practitioners, 8(4), 280-287.
- NU 608 Evidence-Based Practice and Quality Improvement in Health Care Systems
- NU 613 Organizational Systems Analysis, Leadership and Change
- NU 607 Scientific Underpinnings of Advanced Practice
- MCN 347 Nursing Care of the Childbearing/Childrearing Families
- MCN 348 Nursing Care of the Childbearing/Childrearing Families Clinical
- NU 304 Evidence Based Practice in Nursing
- NU 101 Freshman Seminar in Nursing