Elizabeth VandeWaa, PhD
Professor Adult Health Nursing
- PhD Michigan State University 1986
- BA Hope College 1982
Research and Areas of Interest
- Pharmacotherapeutics and Infectious Disease
- Alternative Medicines and Their Impact on Health and Disease
- Effective Use of High-Fidelity Patient Simulation in Teaching
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Pharmacology for Advanced Practice Nurses
- Physio-pathology for the Advanced Practice Nurse
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association Foundation
- Presentations to elementary schools dealing with the human body, disease, smoking and drug abstinence. Presentations to elementary schools dealing with Africa, the rainforest, South and Central America.
- Presentations to community groups on drug interactions, polypharmacy and safe drug use.