Faculty/Staff workshops offered by the Computer Services Center have moved to self-guided modules or one-on-one sessions which are scheduled as needed. Banner Finance classes are held in the A/P Training Room in the TRP III Building.
Adobe Acrobat PDF Accessibility
Adobe Acrobat PDF Accessibility workshops are scheduled when requested and are typically one-on-one or small group sessions. Please call Web Services at (251) 460-6161 or send an email to email@example.com to request additional information or to schedule.
Banner General Navigation/Reports
General Navigation training is now handled through video tutorials. There is no registration required for Banner General Navigation as it is a self-guided course.
You will need to fill out and complete a Banner Security Form to gain access to Banner.
- Send Completed Security Forms requesting Student access to the Registrar’s Office, or
- Send Completed Security Forms requesting Finance access to – AD380
Once the security form is received and you have been given access in Banner, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access Banner.
Select from links below to view video tutorials:
- Ellucian Banner: Navigating a Page
- Ellucian Banner: Navigating the Banner Landing Page and Keyboard Shortcuts
- Ellucian Banner: User Preferences for Admin Overview and Demonstration
- Ellucian Banner: Creating and Launching Quickflows
- Ellucian Banner: Searching for the Filtering Data
Introduction to Banner Finance* - New Banner Users only
*To register or schedule training for Banner Finance classes only, contact the Business Office at (251) 460-6241.
This course will be an introduction to the Banner Financial Queries for new Banner users.
Prerequisites for new Banner users: Individual must be familiar with general navigation of Banner 9 and have Banner login credentials prior to enrollment in the Introduction to Banner Finance course.
*Contact the Business Office at (251) 460-6241 to register for Banner Finance. 'Banner Finance classes are held in the A/P Training Room in the TRP III Building.