Dr. Don C. Mosley Jr.
Dr. Mosley’s research interests include exploring the influence of personal and environmental characteristics such as self-efficacy, humility, leadership style, and climate on important outcomes. Recently, his research has focused in the areas of entrepreneurship and organizational change and development. Specifically, he has utilized the appreciative inquiry method to explore organization vision, mission, and change.
- Ph.D., Business Administration, Mississippi State University
- M.B.A., University of South Alabama
- B.A., Philosophy, Millsaps College
- Mosley, Jr., D. C., Mosley, Sr., D. C., & Pietri, P. H. (2019). Supervisory management: The art of empowering and developing people (10th, edition), Cincinnati, Ohio: Cengage Publishing.
- Mosley, Jr., D. C. and Gillis, W. (2019). Management for the 21st century (2nd, edition), Dubuque, IA: Great River Technologies Publishing.
- Boyar, S. L., Campbell, N., Mosley, D. C. Jr., & Carson, C. (2014)
Development of a work/family social support measure. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 29(7), 901-920.
- Mosley, D.M., Carson, C.M., & Marshall, J.B. (2012). WilJax: A ten year
entrepreneurial journey. Journal of the International Academy of Case
Studies, 18(7), 47-52.
- Carson, C. M., Mosley, Jr., D. C., Bishop, Jr., J. S., & Smith, D. L. (Spring 2011). The William Penn: The end of the line? The Case Journal, 7(2). www.caseweb.org
- Maes, J. D., Mosley, D. C., Sr., & Mosley, D. C., Jr. (2009). The Sustainability of an OD intervention: A professional firm’s movement toward empowerment and teamwork. Organization Development Journal, 27(1), 77-91.
- Mosley, Jr., D. C., Boyar, S. L., Carson, C. M., & Pearson, A. W. (2008). A
production self-efficacy scale: An exploratory study. Journal of Managerial
Issues, 20(2), 272-285.
- Boyar, S. L., Maertz, Jr., C. P., Mosley, Jr., D. C., & Carr, J. C. (2008). The impact of work/family demand on work-family conflict. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 23(3), 215 – 235.
- MGT 300 Management Theory and Practice
- MGT 340 Organizational Behavior
- MGT 356 Strategic Issues in Family Business
- MGT 470 High Performance Organizations
- MGT 600 Organizational Behavior Doctoral Seminar