Paul H. Pietri
Paul H. Pietri taught more than 9,000 Mitchell College students since joining the faculty in 1975. A co-author of three books, he has presented management and communication seminars across the United States and in Canada, Europe and South America. As the first educational director of the Alabama Banking School, he developed curriculum and taught in the program for 15 years. He received a Joint Commendation for Service to the Alabama Banking School from the Alabama House and Senate. He is the past recipient of the Outstanding Professor award from the University of South Alabama National Alumni Association. He has served on the board of governors for the Academy of Management and the Southern Management Association and as education director and board member for Leadership Mobile.
Dr. Pietri has taught over 9,000 MCOB undergraduate and graduate students since joining the college in 1975. Retired from full time instructing, Dr. Pietri continues teaching in an adjunct professor role.
- DBA, Mississippi State University
- MS, Louisiana State University
- BA, Southeast Louisiana University
- Don C. Mosley Jr, Don C. Mosley Jr., and Paul H. Pietri, Supervisory Management (9th ed.), South-Western/Cengage Learning, 2015
- Don C. Mosley Sr., Paul H. Pietri, and Leon C. Megginson, Management: Leadership in Action (5th ed.), Harper-Collins, 1996
- Don C. Mosley Sr. and Paul H. Pietri, Management: the Art of Working with and through People, Dickenson Pub. Co., 1975.
- Has authored/coauthored published articles in areas of Training and Development, and Organizational Change.