Two kids on rock wall


▼   How do I request space for a birthday party?

Please fill out our facility reservation application. Prices and more information can be found on our birthday parties page.

▼   Can I rent multiple spaces for a birthday party?

Currently, we only allow one space to be rented at a time.

▼   Do I have to be a SRC member to have my party at Campus Recreation facilities?

You do not need to be a member, however you must be affiliated with the University or find a sponsor (someone who is affiliated and will reserve the party for you.) Please see the University's space reservation policy.

▼   Do I have to attend the party/event that I have reserved?

If you are sponsoring a birthday party, you do not have to attend. You will need to specify the name and contact information of the person in charge during the party. A chaperone age 19 or older is required for all birthday parties.

▼   How many people can attend?

A maximum of 50 people can attend an event at the outdoor pool, indoor soccer court, or intramural complex. This includes everyone attending the party (chaperones, spectators, children, etc.) Exceeding this limit can result in additional charges or abrupt cancellation of the event.

A maximum of 20 people can attend an event at the climbing wall.

▼   How do I pay?

You can pay through the Campus Recreation Portal or in person at the Student Recreation Center front desk. Payment is required 48 hours prior to the start of the party. We accept credit and debit cards only; no cash or checks. Due to university policy, we can no longer take credit card numbers over the phone.

▼   How long is a party?

Parties are two hours long.