Helpful Hints

  • Payments can only be made from original invoices.
  • A Food Use Documentation Form and itemized receipts should be submitted with all reimbursement requests containing food.
  • To check the payment status of an invoice or reimbursement, use banner form FAIVNDH and enter the vendor number.
  • Alcohol cannot be purchased with state funds.
  • Any document smaller than 8 ½ x 5 ½ (one half page) must be taped (not stapled) to an 8 ½ x 11 piece of paper. The tape should be at the top and bottom.