Conference Housing Planning
We look forward to assisting you with any of your conference housing needs. Please contact Conference Housing by email for additional information or get started planning your this year's summer camp or conference by reviewing our Conference Housing Rates or the Conference Housing Amenities list! We look forward to working with you!
Conference Housing reservation requests are open for Summer 2021. Groups are encouraged to submit their reservation request as soon as possible as space fills quickly! Once the reservation request has been submitted and reviewed by Conference Housing, a quote will be emailed to the group coordinator. This quote will offer a breakdown of the total anticipated cost for your conference's stay with us. The priority deadline to return signed quotes will be May 3, 2021, in order to guarantee accommodations. Before beginning your request process, please review the USA Conference Housing Guide which includes all the need to know information (i.e. timelines, policies, procedures, etc.).
The following COVID-19 general guidelines will be included for Summer 2021 prospective camps. More detailed information can be found in the USA Conference Housing Guide.
- All summer camps must be approved by the University Committee for Reopening Campus prior to confirming with the Central Housing Office.
- Face mask required in all public areas.
- Physical distancing required.
- Enhanced cleaning/sanitation. Custodial services will sanitize common areas, main entrance/exit and wing door handles, laundry equipment, and elevator door panels daily.
- Hand sanitizer stations at entrance/exit, elevator lobbies, and laundry rooms of residence halls.
- Camp guests are required to submit the USA Guest COVID-19 Screening Form daily and report symptoms or issues to the camp coordinator.
- USA Housing will operate a camp guest reception desk from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and an overnight on call emergency number.
- To aid in physical distancing and limit staff interaction with guests who have recently traveled all room keys along with an assignment roster will be given to the camp coordinator for distribution. The camp coordinator will sign and take responsibility for all keys. The camp coordinator is responsible for providing an updated roster to the Central Housing Office within 24 hours of check in.
- At the conclusion of the camp, the camp coordinator will return all room keys to the Central Housing Office.
- 42 rooms reserved in Delta 3 residence hall (direct exterior access) for quarantine if needed.
- Camp guests who fail the USA Guest COVID-19 Screening Form or display COVID-19 symptoms must return home immediately. If unable to return home the guest must relocate to a designated quarantine room.