What is Orientation?
Orientation is an week full of events to help new students transition from their previous
institution to life at the University of South Alabama! New international students
are required to participate in an orientation program prior to their first semester
at the University. In addition to registering for classes, students will become familiar
with campus and all of the resources available at the University of South Alabama.
Orientation is fun, too! This is a great opportunity to meet other students and make
The program provides information concerning:
- Student services available on-campus
- Adjustment to the academic, social and cultural environment
- Immigration matters
- Local attractions and activities
- Student organizations
- Health insurance
- Safety and security provisions
- Academic programs and advising
- Step-by-step instructions on how to register for classes
- Paying tuition and fees
Summer Orientation dates: June 1-2, 2020. Click
below to sign up!
Fall 2020 Orientation dates: August 10-11, 2020. More information and sign-up coming soon!