USA Mail Hub
Updated operating hours and modified service information for campus mail service is as follows:
The USA Mail Hub is open but with the following service modifications:
- Revised Mail Hub hours are Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m – 4:00 p.m.
Please use Mail Hub entrance on the west side of the Student Center at ground level.
- Campus mail delivery service to departments will be suspended effective, March 19.
- Departments will need to pick up /drop off their mail at the Mail Hub.
- Department mail can be picked up by approved department staff. Verification will be made by USA Staff ID.
- Department head(s) should email the Mail Hub to provide name and J# of the university employee authorized to pick up mail for their department. Please indicate if an employee is designated to pick up mail for multiple departments.
- During this interim period, the Mail Hub will accept small (under 20 lbs.) department
package delivery from external carriers (FedEx, UPS, DHL, Amazon). Departments may
pick up these small packages from the Mail Hub at their convenience. Packages will
only be released to the addressee.
Address packages for delivery to the Mail Hub as follows:
USA Employee Name
c/o USA Mail Hub
307 N. University Blvd.
Mobile, AL 36688
- Departments expecting large packages should make delivery arrangements with their individual carrier that are independent of the Mail Hub.
Please contact the Mail Hub with any questions.
USA Mail Hub