(2018) Presentation at football game, left to right: Amanda Tanner, Scholarship co-chair;
Danyon Beitel, President; Samantha Michlowitz; Bailey Manning
- Fall 2019 Junior Scholarship Winner: Brantley Cook, Criminal Justice
Spring 2019 Sophomore Scholarship Winners: Chelsea Geter, Biology & Hope Bae, International Studies
- Mortar Board Fall Retreat. Members met at Faculty Club to set goals and plan activities for the year. August, 2019.
- Ghouls for Goods. Members collected nearly 700 books along with Honors students during "Ghouls for Goods". The books were donated to the Boys & Girls Club, in support of the National Project: Reading is Leading. Halloween 2019.
- Mortar Board Top Prof. Each member invites a faculty member who has had a significant impact on the student to the "Top Prof" Dinner.
- Tip of the Cap. Each member recognizes a staff member who has made special contributions to USA
- Graduation Flowers. Members sell flowers at graduation ceremonies to raise funds for scholarships and
the national project: Reading is Leading. December and May.
- Last Lecture. Dr. E. Gaylon McCollough will present the third annual lecture on March 24, 2020.