It’s time to make your move.
Do you have talent and experience – business experience, nonprofit experience or military experience – but lack a college degree? Would you like to sharpen your management skills and move into a leadership role? Is it time to make a career move?
The University of South Alabama offers an online bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership. This flexible program is designed to accommodate traditional students and working professionals. Earning a degree in organizational leadership can help you demonstrate that you have the knowledge and abilities to oversee organizations and help them grow. New employers along the Gulf Coast represent a range of industries that include maritime, aerospace, logistics, engineering, construction, petrochemical, hospitality and more.
Organizations need dynamic leaders. You could be one of them.
Become an Effective Leader
- Lead teams of diverse groups of people.
- Create programs that help boost productivity.
- Facilitate ethical business practices.
- Promote teamwork among employees.
- Negotiate and resolve conflict.
- Develop, deliver and evaluate employee training.
- Utilize tools to improve communication.
- Manage organizational finances.
- Promote an equitable and inclusive work environment.
Career Opportunities in Leadership
- Sales Leadership
- Human Resource Leadership
- Training and Development Leadership
- Industrial and Production Leadership
- Non-Profit Executive Directors
- Corporate Officers/Top Executives
- Medical and Health Services Leadership
- Social Services Coordinators
- Public Service Leadership
- Military Leadership
Affordable. Flexible. Credible.
The University of South Alabama’s online bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership offers 24/7 online accessibility - attend class whenever and wherever it's convenient.
Support Every Step of the Way
Director, Adult Learner Services
Advisor, Organizational Leadership
Dr. Paige Vitulli
Program Coordinator, Organizational Leadership
Chair, Department of Integrative Studies
Even though the organizational leadership program is offered fully online, University of South Alabama students have access to:
- individualized support from application to graduation with the USA Office of Adult Learner Services.
- program-specific internships and mentorship to help build career connections.
- tutoring at the USA Center for Academic Excellence.
- library services at the USA Libraries.
- career support at the USA Career Services Center.
- veteran services at USA Veteran Affairs.
- alumni connections through the USA National Alumni Association.
- and numerous other Student Services and organizations.