Community Impact Award
The Community Impact Award is presented to an individual in the field of nursing who has made a significant and positive impact to a community through his or her career and/or community service.
- Nominee must be a degreed from any accredited University in the field of nursing.
- Nominee must show positive impact to a community.
- Nominations will be accepted until December 1, 2017.
- The Nomination Form must be submitted electronically through the application website.
- Documentation describing the nominee’s impact to a community is encouraged.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae is encouraged.
- A letter of endorsement is encouraged.
- It is the responsibility of the nominator to ensure that the Nomination Form is completed and documentation is provided.
- Self-nominations are welcome.
- Nominations remain on file for reconsideration for three years, including the initial year of nomination.
Development Officer, College of Nursing
300 Alumni Circle
DSB Room 211
Mobile, AL 36688