Community Impact Award
The Community Impact Award recognizes and honors a nurse who has made a significant, positive impact on a community through career or community service.
- This award is open to all nurses and is not limited to University of South Alabama College of Nursing graduates.
- Nomination must include documentation citing evidence of impact.
- Nomination must include at least one letter of reference detailing nominee’s impact on a community.
- Nominate online or by mail before May 1, 2019.
- Send all supporting documents and letter of reference to Rebekah Baker, email@example.com.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae is encouraged.
- It is the responsibility of the nominator to ensure the nomination form is complete and all documents are provided.
- Self-nominations are welcome.
Nominate by Mail
For questions or issues contact:
Development Officer, USA College of Nursing
650 Clinical Drive
TRP III, Ste. 1500
Mobile, AL 36688