Alumni Excellence in Scholarship Award
The Alumni Excellence in Scholarship Award recognizes and honors an outstanding University of South Alabama College of Nursing graduate who has excelled in advancing the quality of patient care through research, scholarship, or quality improvement projects.
- Nominee must be a graduate of the University of South Alabama College of Nursing.
- Nomination must include documentation citing evidence of advancement.
- Nomination must include at least one letter of reference detailing nominee’s advancement to the quality of patient care.
Nominate online or by mail before May 1, 2019.
- Send all supporting documents and letter of reference to Rebekah Baker, email@example.com.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae is encouraged.
- It is the responsibility of the nominator to ensure the nomination form is complete and all documents are provided.
- Self-nominations are welcome.
Nominate by Mail
Development Officer, College of Nursing
300 Alumni Circle
DSB Room 211
Mobile, AL 36688