Emerging Alumni Achievement Award
The Emerging Alumni Achievement Award recognizes and honors an outstanding University of South Alabama College of Nursing graduate, who has graduated with any nursing degree in the last ten years, and has significant nursing achievements within a limited time of employment.
- Nominee must be a graduate of the University of South Alabama College of Nursing within the last ten years (2009-2019).
- Nomination must include at least one letter of reference detailing the nominee’s nursing achievements.
- Nominate online or by mail before May 1, 2019.
- Send all supporting documents and letter of reference to Rebekah Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae is encouraged.
- It is the responsibility of the nominator to ensure the nomination form is complete and all documents are provided.
- Self-nominations are welcome.
Nominate by Mail
For questions or issues contact:
Development Officer, USA College of Nursing
650 Clinical Drive
TRP III, Ste. 1500
Mobile, AL 36688