Real Estate Market Activity in Mobile and Baldwin Counties
The Center for Real Estate and Economic Development tracks regional real estate market activity utilizing all real estate transactions recorded at the Probate Courts of Mobile and Baldwin Counties since 2001.
What kind of real estate data do we currently track for you?
- Real Estate Markets - Residential, commercial, condominiums and vacant land.
- Geographies - Mobile and Baldwin Counties, Alabama - all transactions by County and additionally, residential transactions and vacant land transactions by City
- Measures - Units sold, dollar value, average price, median price, financing type
- Property Types - New and existing in residential market and multiple property types in commercial market
- Time Period - Data is available since January 2001 and can be viewed by month, quarter or year
Source of our data is Metro Market Trends. We will appreciate your feedback on the presented data. Please direct your inquiries
to Jana Stupavsky. If you wish to receive updates on new data we track, please join our newsletter.