Wellness at South
Awareness and acceptance of one’s feelings.
Provides high quality counseling, testing, and consultative services to the University community.
- Individual and Relationship Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Career Counseling, Testing, and Interpretation
- Substance Abuse Assessment, Counseling, and Education
- Sexual Assault Counseling
- Outreach Educational Programs
- Consultation for Faculty and Staff
- Standardized Test Administration and Proctoring
- Referrals to Other Mental Health Providers & Resources As Needed
Creative, stimulating mental activities.
Collaborate with an academic advisor to help make informed decisions at each stage of your academic career.
Assists with exploring careers & majors, gaining practical-related experience prior to graduation, and preparing you for your professional career and graduate or professional school plans.
Personal satisfaction and enrichment in one’s life through work.
Tools and resources you need to become career ready.
Federally funded referral service for current USA students seeking employment.
Regular physical activity.
Provides knowledge, instruction, and gear for hiking, climbing, caving, paddling, and exploring the world.
Provides open recreation opportunities, structured intramural activities, fitness activities, outdoor recreation, aquatics activities, and sports clubs, allowing you to develop lifetime patterns of healthful living.
Contributing to one’s environment and community.
South has a diverse and vast amount of opportunities in regards to clubs and organizations with over 200 student led organizations from Greek Life, to service organizations, to athletic organizations.
Special events upcoming at USA.
Search for meaning and purpose in human existence.