PASSAGE USA Admissions
Both PASSAGE USA's 2- and 4-year programs are Comprehensive Transition Programs (CTP). Students attending PASSAGE USA's 2- and 4-year programs can use the FAFSA to apply for need-based Financial Aid. In addition, PASSAGE USA students can apply for Veteran Chapter 35 Assistance if eligible.
Students may be eligible to apply if they:
- Are between the ages of 18 and 28
- Have been diagnosed with an intellectual disability (ID)
- Have functional communication, reading, and math skills
- Are able to function independently without one-on-one assistance
- Are not receiving special education and related services from the public schools
- Are motivated to continue education and further develop employment and independent living skills
- Have a smartphone and use it for calls, texts, and email.
For full eligibility requirements or to receive an application please contact Alexandra Chanto-Wetter at (251) 460-7558 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are still being accepted for the Fall 2023 PASSAGE USA Program
2022-2023 IN-STATE AND OUT-OF-STATE FEES PER SEMESTER
|ID Fee (after enrolled)||$10.00||$10.00|
|Orientation Fee (after enrolled)||$100.00||$100.00|
* The University reserves the right to change fees, as deemed necessary by the Board of Trustees, without prior notice.
Costs do not include books, materials, or other course required expenses for a college student.
This project is funded by gran