PASSAGE USA Admissions
PASSAGE USA’s 2-year program is a Comprehensive Transition Program (CTP). Students attending PASSAGE USA’s 2-year program can use the FASFA to apply for need-based financial aid.
Students may be eligible to apply if they:
- Are between the ages of 18 and 28
- Have been diagnosed with an intellectual disability (ID)
- Have functional communication, reading, and math skills
- Are able to function independently without one-on-one assistance
- Are not receiving special education and related services from the public schools
- Are motivated to continue education and further develop employment and independent living skills
- Have a smartphone and use it for calls, texts, and email.
2021-2022 IN-STATE AND OUT-OF-STATE FEES PER SEMESTER
|ID Fee (after enrolled)||$10.00||$10.00|
|Orientation Fee (after enrolled)||$100.00||$100.00|
* The University reserves the right to change fees, as deemed necessary by the Board of Trustees, without prior notice.
Costs do not include books, materials, or other course required expenses for a college student.
This project is funded by gran