Department of History
- B.S., Manchester College
- M.A., Ball State University
- Ph.D., University of Missouri
Articles and Chapters
- “The Farm Holiday Association” and “Off-Farm Labor,” in The Encyclopedia of the Midwest. Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 2005.
- “Mothers and Patrons: Women, Identity and Reform in Missouri’s Lead Belt, 1900-1923,” in The Other Missouri History: Populists, Prostitutes, and Regular Folk, ed. Thomas Spencer. Columbia: University of Missouri Press, 2004.
- "Lead in the Water: Power, Progressivism, and Resource Control in a Missouri Mining Community," Agricultural History, Vol. 76, 2, Spring 2002.
- "William Jewell," in The Missouri Dictionary of Biography, eds. Lawrence O. Christensen, William Foley, Gary Kremer, and Kenneth Winn. Columbia: University of Missouri Press, 1999.
- HY 101 Western Civilization I
- HY 102 Western Civilization II
- HY 135 U.S. History to 1877
- HY 136 U.S. History Since 1877
- HY 310 American Environmental History (W)
- HY 390 History of Global Challenges Post 1945