Kristina Rossetti, PhD (℅ 2022) is currently completing her post-doctoral fellowship at Cornerstone Behavioral Health and Pediatric Therapies
- Internship: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Pediatric Psychology Track
- Dissertation: “Leveraging Technology to Assess Caregiver Quality of Life”.
Dawn Greathouse, Ph.D., BCBA-D (℅ 2021) isa Clinical Psychologist at Nationwide Children’s Hospital and Assistant Professor of Pediatrics with The Ohio State University
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship: University of Nebraska Medical Center at the Munroe-Meyer
Internship: Children’s Mercy Kansas City, Division of
- Developmental and Behavioral Health
- Dissertation: Effectiveness of Parent-Child Interaction Therapy for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Dr. Jessica (VanOrmer) Simpson (℅ 2020) is a licensed clinical psychologist working at MindWell Psychology in Chantilly, VA.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship: MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland, OH, Neurodevelopmental Fellow
- Internship: MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland, OH, Child and Pediatric Psychology, Neurodevelopmental Track
- Dissertation: Parental Psychological Well-Being in ASD Families: The Effects of Parental Support, Family Resilience, and Parental Stress
Dr. Mallory Schneider (℅ 2020) is a licensed pediatric psychologist at Little Futures in Roswell, GA.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, Emory University School of Medicine
- Internship: Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center & Oklahoma City Veterans Administration Healthcare System, Oklahoma City, OK
- Dissertation: What Caregivers Want: Preferences for Behavioral Health Screening Implementation Procedures in Pediatric Primary Care
Dr. Caitlin Anderson (℅ 2019) is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Virginia in the Developmental Pediatrics Clinic
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Pediatric Psychology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK
- Internship: Integrated Behavioral Services for Underserved Populations (IBSUP) Track, Emphasis in Integrated Primary Care; University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK
- Dissertation: Predictors of Parental Follow-Through with Online Resources in Pediatric Primary Care
Dr. Garet Edwards, BCBA-D (℅ 2018) is a licensed clinical psychologist and licensed behavior analyst with Gulf South Autism Center in New Orleans, LA.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Village Autism Center, Marietta, GA
- Internship: Marcus Autism Center at Emory University College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Atlanta, GA
- Dissertation: Behavioral Parent Training in Children with Autism: Feasibility and Effectiveness of a Group Intervention
Dr. Noelle Vann (℅ 2018) is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in Florida working in private practice.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Beacon Pediatric Behavioral Health, Jacksonville, FL; Angel Kids Pediatrics, Jacksonville, FL
- Internship: Pediatric Psychology, Tulane University School of Medicine
- Dissertation: Psychometric Properties and Parent-Child Agreement on the KINDL-R in US Youth with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Dr. Emily Corley (℅ 2017) is a Clinical Psychologist at Peak Behavioral Health in Normal, Oklahoma.
- Previous Position: Clinical Assistant Professor & Licensed Psychologist, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Pediatric Psychology
- Internship: Primary Care Psychology Associates, Pediatric Track, Northfield, IL
- Dissertation: A Comparison of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder to Non-Typically and Typically Developing Children on the Behavior Assessment for Children, 2nd Edition (BASC-2)
Dr. Kathryn Jeter (℅ 2016) is an Assistant Professor & Licensed Psychologist, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship: The Children Hospital at the University of Oklahoma Medical Center
- Internship: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Internship Consortium
- Dissertation: Psychometric Examination of the Eyberg Child Behavior Inventory in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
Dr. Jillian (Murphy) Oswalt (℅ 2016) is a Licensed Psychologist at Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital in Baltimore, MD
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship: Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital - Pediatric Feeding Disorders Team
- Internship: Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital, University of Maryland & Johns Hopkins Medical Systems, Baltimore, MD
- Dissertation: Associations Between Disruptive Behavior and Feeding Problems in Children with and without Autism Spectrum Disorder
Dr. Dustin Lamport (℅ 2015) is a Licensed Psychologist in private practice with Knoxville Behavioral and Mental Health Services.
- Previous Position: Licensed Psychology; Cherokee Health Systems, Knoxville, TN
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship: Cherokee Health Systems, Inc., Knoxville, TN
- Internship: Venture Psychology Internship Consortium at Summit Pointe, Battle Creek, MI
- Household Chaos, Language, and Theory of Mind: Effects of Young Children's Physical Environment on Psychosocial Development
Dr. Sarah Bauman (℅ 2015) is a Licensed Psychologist with Alabama Development and Behavioral Specialists in the Division of Autism and Developmental Disabilities at Children's of Alabama
- Previous Position: Licensed Psychology at Children’s of Alabama
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship: Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for Research on Human Development
- Pre-Doctoral Internship: Indiana University, Department of Psychiatry, Autism Spectrum Disorders Emphasis
- Dissertation: Utility of the Dyadic Parent Child Interaction Coding System with Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: An Investigation of Reliability and Validity
Dr. Natalie (Cook) Friedrich (℅ 2014) is a Licensed Psychologist in the state of Texas and founder of Luminous Psychology.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship: AlphaPsych/Jones Center for Children’s Therapy and Assessment, Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- Internship: Nebraska Mental Health Center, Lincoln, NE
- Dissertation: Barriers to Successful Child-Directed Interaction Mastery in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders